First/Mid Officials and Managers
Crystal River, FL
Summary:Supervise operations by establishing inventory levels; receiving and verifying inventory; supervise staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:* Meets inventory control operational standards by contributing inventory control information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying inventory control system improvements.
* Meets inventory control financial standards by monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
* Meets sales forecasts and current orders by developing production planning and scheduling systems; optimizing labor, equipment, and inventory resources; exam and resolve schedule deviations and problems.
* Manages inventory by determining and maintaining optimum inventory and cost levels.
* Verifies inventory levels by taking physical counts; tracking lost items; adjusting records.
* Maintains inventory by ordering and receiving requirements; inputting receipts and adjustments.
* Organizes inventory by planning item locations.
* Secures inventory by establishing and enforcing admittance protocols; evaluating and installing area and access monitors.
* Record inventory information with MRP system; Ensure the accuracy of materials by matching MRP data information with physical locations.
* Follow procedures and distribute the inventory to manufacturing to ensure smooth operation.
* Provide summary reports in inventory performance for management review utilizing MRP system.
* Carry out periodical inventory check
* Eliminate errors that can impact performance against budget and efficiency of organization.
* Maintains safe work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Accomplishes inventory control and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Accomplishes inventory control assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; adhering to policies and procedures.
Supervisor, Quality, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Tracking Budget Expenses, Process Improvement, Safety, Inventory Control, Written Communication, MRP/MSP Software, Detail oriented, Superior organization skillsApply Now
Crystal River, FL
M-F, 7am – 3:30pm and OT as needed
Summary: The Rework Operator will be responsible for performing any combination of tasks to rework defective printed circuit board assemblies and parts using soldering and de-soldering equipment following specifications. Ability to remove and replace components, confirm component orientation, and soldering of SMT components under magnification.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.Apply Now